Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break

Spring break is over :( but I got to spend a WHOLE week with my beautiful baby boy!  It was wonderful!  On Monday we did some grocery shopping and just hung out at the house, played, caught up on some of my shows while J was sleeping, and took a nice long walk around the neighborhood.


On Tuesday we took another walk with my wonderful stroller...


but this time I made the mistake of taking Willow.  She was so slow!  It was more like standing instead of walking.  I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to speed things up.


(Should have gotten the double stroller.)  I eventually put Willow back on the ground and then spotted my first sign of spring.


On Wednesday we were going to hang out with auntie Carolyn but unfortunately she ended up getting sick so J and I ran a few errands, went on another walk (this time without Willow), and played some more.


On Thursday, Jackson, my mom, and I had a great lunch at the Kabul House in Skokie, ran a few errands, and then got our hair done.  Jack loved spending time with Grandma!  Then, on Friday, we spent a fun day with Joan and Roberta.  It didn't seem long enough but it was a wonderful spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment