Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What's the Problem?

This evening I had Jack in his bouncy seat on the counter while I was doing things in the kitchen when he began to get fussy.  He had recently been changed and fed, and it was around 5:30, a half hour from his bedtime, but didn't seem tired.  Jackson doesn't fuss very much and when he does it is usually because he is wet, hungry, or tired.  Since he wasn't any of these I wasn't sure what was going on.  He would fuss a minute or so, I would stop and talk to him and he would laugh a bit, and then fuss again.  After about 15 minutes of this I decided to pick him up and get him ready for bed, thinking he was probably just tired.  I started taking his sleep 'n play off and I saw this:


A giant feather in between his toes.  I took the feather off Jack's foot and then he seemed as happy as can be.  It seems like a feather wouldn't bother him but he is pretty ticklish so I guess this could have been the reason.  I don't know.  I just know it was funny.

2 comments: