Thursday, October 17, 2013

Would you like a treat?

So this is a staged photo.  It is of Jackson holding a dog treat.  I couldn't get a picture of the real thing so I did this.  Let me tell you what happened...

Jackson and I walk in the door with Willow after taking her on a walk.  I go through my usual after walk routine which is put Jackson on the floor, take off his coat, give Willow a treat, and take off my coat.  If you haven't been to our house, when you walk in the front door it is basically one giant room comprised of the kitchen, living room, and dining room.  So I put Jack down by the entrance and he immediately starts crawling towards Willow.  Typical.  After I give Willow her treat I turn around and hang up my coat.  I walk about 10 feet into the living room to get something and Jackson comes crawling over.  This whole process, from walking in the door until me being in the living room couldn't have taken more than 30 seconds.

So Jackson comes crawling over to me, I pick him up, we sit on the couch and I start nursing him.  I nurse him for a few seconds and he stops.  I look at him and it looks like he is chewing a little bit.  I stick a finger in his mouth and I pull out a chunk of dog treat.  Nice.  I continue nursing Jackson for about 15-20 minutes.  When he is finished I sit him up and it looks like he is chewing again!  I stick my finger in his mouth once more and pull out another, smaller piece of dog treat.  I then search his whole mouth for more but don't find any.  Did that really happen?  I don't really know what else to say about this situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment