Tuesday, June 18, 2013

First Haircut

Last Saturday we took Jackson to get his first haircut.  We went to Church Street Barber in Evanston where Arnold normally gets his hair cut.  Arnold got his haircut while Jackson waited patiently, and then it was his turn.  Oh no.  He sat on daddy's lap and was OK with everything at first.

Then the clippers came out.  After a few seconds of that, Jack was done.




He cried most of the time but did a good job otherwise.  I sat across from them, taking pictures and watching as Jackson's baby hair and curls came off.  It made me a little sad and afterward I felt I might have gotten his hair cut too soon.  He is only 7 months old but it made me feel like he is a big boy.  Now, a few days later, I'm OK with it.  The barber gave us his curls to keep and now I think he looks even cuter than before, which I didn't think was possible!


3 comments: