Monday, May 27, 2013

We Have A Breakthrough!

Saturday night was not a good night for Jackson.  He's so good and we're so lucky because he goes down so easily and has slept through the night for several months now.  But that wasn't the case Saturday night.  He woke up crying 3 times throughout the night.  I wasn't sure if he was cold or wet or hungry.  Each time he didn't cry for long and fell back asleep quickly.  He always sleeps well in our bed so after waking up the second time I put him in our bed.  When we woke up Sunday morning and Jackson started chewing on my finger I understood the problem.  Jackson's first tooth came through!


It's hard to see but there's a tiny tooth nub on J's right side.  Arnold was very excited because this means Jackson is that much closer to his first steak.

2 comments:

  1. He has a spark plug! It's partner will show up soon! Just my opinion but big frozen carrots wrapped in a wash cloth works wonders. No chemicals and they absorb all the carrot yummyness! Good luck with your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea with the carrots! I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete