Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh the Emotions!

I think Jackson is pretty funny.  Since he was born he has always been very expressive.  He makes so many different facial expressions, and now that he's more vocal, his expressions have expanded even more.  The best time to capture a variety of expressions is right when J is put in a new position or place.  Today, I put him in a seat a friend lent me, and this is what I got, all within about 30 seconds:

"What's this?  This is kinda cool.  And these fingers are delicious."

"Ok, I'm not sure about this chair but my fingers are still delicious."

"No!  Get me out of here!  Now!"

"Well, this might be alright.  Let me think about it."

"Ok, I can deal with this.  Just get me those fingers!"
                                               

"That's much better.  This chair is alright."

I love this boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute! He's so animated. You captured his thoughts wonderfully in the captions. I love them! -Haylie and I were looking at them and she said. "He has big eyes like us." :) It's true H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin and Haylie! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete