Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy 4 Months!

Four months ago today Jackson was born.  It seems like it wasn't that long ago but at the same time it seems like he has been with us forever.  He has changed our lives in so many ways and I'm happier than I imagined I could be.  I love being a mom and waking up every day to that beautiful baby boy.  He's always doing something to make me smile.  These are the new things I've noticed in the past month:

-J rolls over onto his side when he's sleeping
-He puts his hands on his head and over his eyes when he's tired
-J puts 2 to 4 fingers in his mouth at a time, switching back and forth from right to left
-He will look up when his name is called
-He can sit up unassisted for a few seconds
-J is talking more and more, making the "c" and "g" sounds, and varies his intonation



Happy 4 Months Baby J!!!

4 comments:

  1. He's getting big. Goes by so fast. Can't believe T-money's already two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I hear. I'm trying to enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria - he is ADORABLE! I can't wait to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin! He can't wait to be squeezed!

    ReplyDelete