Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Things That Happen With Two That Didn't Happen With One

Being a mom of two is tricky.  It's especially tricky with a toddler and an infant.  They both need a lot of attention and often at the same time.  It's been fun but very challenging.  Here are a few things that have happened in my house that didn't happen when I only had one child:

-Turning on the water in the bathroom and almost overflowing the tub
-Drinking water from Willow's water bowl (which is not for lack of his own water)
-Unrolling as much toilet paper as possible and putting it in the toilet
-Taking off his underwear and pants, and playing with the water at the kitchen sink

I quickly learned when it's quiet something like this is happening.  Luckily there has been no damage and no one has gotten hurt, and it's actually pretty amusing.  There's nothing like toddlerhood and there's really nothing like toddlerhood plus and infant!


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm looking forward to this...Ariel has already done the toilet paper thing and I don't have an infant yet as my excuse as to why I didn't catch her before it happened! :)

    ReplyDelete