Saturday, April 25, 2015

2 Months Old

Today my little baby turned 2 months old!  Isn't he precious?  I can't believe he's already 2 months but it also feels like he's been with us forever.

Changes I've noticed over the past month are:
-He still sleeps a whole lot
-He likes sitting in the swing and either looking in the mirror or watching the mobile
-His face has gotten plumper
-He falls quickly asleep when on his tummy and laying on mommy or daddy
-He calms down when his head is gently rubbed
-He likes laying on his mat and looking at his toys
-He loves to be held tightly
-He lifts up his head and looks around
-He is getting stronger every day during tummy time and attentively looks around
-He does not like a dirty diaper
-He is smiling and has begun interacting!
I can't wait to see what other fun things Ryan does next!  I love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment