Monday, September 16, 2013

Be Careful of Your Surroundings

Yesterday we put Jackson in this super cute outfit for the first time.
I love it!  I bought the shirt on clearance at a baby boutique when Jack was in my belly, bought the jeans, which are Calvin Klein, at Goodwill for $1.99, and the socks at Target.  He looked so stinking cute so I asked Arnold to take a picture of Jackson.  He took several because it is hard to get a good one now that he is crawling around and pulling himself up.  After our little photo session and Jackson was in bed, I decided to take a look at the photos.  I turn on the camera and this is what I see:
If you don't see anything wrong with this picture, take a look at the TV in the background.  Nice.  Usually Arnold takes really great pictures.  This isn't one of them.  It is funny though.

1 comment:

  1. I love that outfit. He looks so much older in jeans :) And awesome catch of Friends. Love that show :)

    ReplyDelete