Sunday, June 8, 2014

Working Hard

Since I did not blog in so long, there was a lot I didn't write about.  I'm trying to catch up.  This post should have been done at the beginning of May.

Jackson likes to build tall towers with his large Duplo blocks.  He's gotten pretty good at it and I noticed as the tower gets taller, his face works harder too.  Take a look:


Did you see it?  It was hard to get a good camera angle because of where he was playing so incase you didn't see it, here are the highlights:


He's so funny!  When he starts building the tower, he doesn't turn his lip up but as the tower gets taller, the lip goes up more.  I haven't noticed him making this face when he's concentrating on anything else.  We'll see if it carries over later.  He's a funny guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment