Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mr. Independent

I've been pretty busy these days.  I'm not sure if you realize it or not, but I'm almost 16 months old and doing pretty much everything by myself.  Let me fill you in on everything I am taking care of now:

-Home repairs

-Cleaning

-Personal hygiene
(teeth brushing and deodorant application) 
(hair combing)
(nail clipping)
-Helping myself to snacks
-Helping myself to some TV
(Mom put this "don't touch"sign on the TV but I still figured out how to turn it on using the remote.  Doesn't she know how old I am now??)
-Setting the table for dinner
-Caring for the young

-Caring for the old
(clipping daddy's toenails)
-Watching over stuffed animals so they don't get scared at night
It's a lot to care of but someone's got to do it!  Especially since mommy doesn't always do it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment